Thursday, December 27, 2012

HARRIS Woven Vintage Leather Lace-up Shoes

It just dawned on me that I've been paying more attention to my Instagram and Facebook pages than I have on my blog...shame on me.  Lately, I've been noticing many incredible Mens footwear; that plus the fact that I haven't had a Mens Shoes post in awhile prompted this post.



I came across these vintage inspired woven leather lace-ups by Harris and I just had to share.  These beauties would pair nicely with a linen suit and would compliment a causal day look or relaxed night look.

On a side note these would be a great pair of shoes for my imaginary celebrity boyfriend (Idris Elba). : )



Shoe features: Leather inner sole and lining, cord laces, and straw woven upper.  Retailed at $559 and available at Luisaviaroma.

*Photo Source: Luisaviaroma

No comments:

Post a Comment