Thursday, October 4, 2012

CASADEI Queensuede Bootie

For those that don't know booties are a cross between a pump and a boot....in fact I think booties are the perfect fall shoe.  Whether you need to start your bootie collection or add to it the Queensuede bootie, with its feather leather almond toe front slit platform, from CASADEI would be a great addition to your closet.  The great thing about booties is they are a great transitioning shoe from summer to fall and winter to spring.  The baby blue color seen below isn't a "hot" choice per se for this fall but who cares!  I'm a firm believer in wearing what you love and feel comfortable in (within reason of course) so go for it (p.s. this color would also look lovely in the spring) AND if that doesn't work of course they also come in black.  : )

Do these Queensuede Booties make the fall cut?


Booties feature:

  • 5.75" heel (145mm)
  • Leather sole
  • Available in Black
  • Made in Italy
Retailed at - $835 ($880 for black)
Available for purchase at - Barney's









1 comment:

  1. LOVEEE!!!

    P.S: I posted pics of my new booties on my blog today, go check them out!!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/2012/10/me-wearing-my-black-faux-leather-hidden.html

    ReplyDelete