Saturday, October 13, 2012

ALDO Ozbun

In the past I have heard many friends and passer by's complain over the comfort of Aldo shoes but that message must of made it's way up to the executive staff because over the past few years their shoes have been cute and comfortable.  I love the fall and I love the warmth of fall fashion and colors.  You can never go wrong with variations of caramelized colors in my opinion.

If you're looking for a nice and affordable pair of boots this winter check out what ALDO's has to offer especially these 'Ozbun' brown rust suede boots.  The 'Ozbun' has side zip closure, suede upper and belted straps, brass buckles, brass detail at top of heel, '5" heel, '6.6" shaft, and '1.5" platform.  This pair also comes in black leather and is retailed at $160.  Available for purchase at ALDO and Zappos.







Also, if like myself you like the rust suede color check out the 'Gavel' boot also from Aldo for $160.




No comments:

Post a Comment