Monday, March 5, 2012

Vivienne Westwood Anglomania & Melissa Skyscraper

I definitely wouldn't put these Vivienne Westwood pumps in the bad ass category but I am drawn to them.  There is something so sexy and sophisticated about them almost oxymoronic.  Perhaps it's the color (by the way they also come in royal blue and black) or the high arch in the heel but there is something mischievous about them.  If fact these shoes are giving me Princess Di for some reason (don't ask me why), but I could definitely see her rocking these.

The one thing I don't get is the name though...'Skyscraper'...really?  Their 4.25" heels far from skyscrapers in my book, but to Beatrice at the yacht club benefit these are probably hooker heels so maybe it makes sense.  If you are looking for a conservative shoe with a subtle hint of "I'm wearing no panties"; I'd say go for these .





Shoe features synthetic upper and sole, wide round toe, 4.25" heel, and .75" hidden platform.  Retailed at $179 (on sale in black for $142) and available for purchase at Couture Zappos.

1 comment: