Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kanye West Fall 2012 Paris Fashion Week

All I have to say is "Go Mr. West"!  Kanye West showcased his Donda designs during F/W 2012 Ready To Wear collection earlier today during Paris Fashion Week.  The event was filled with celebs like, Sean Combs, Kim Kardashian, Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Rosario Dawson, Common, and more.  I personally fell in love with the knee high boots that feature leather straps from the toe all the way up to the shaft.  Don't forget to check out the zipper detail on the sole of the shoe...pure originality.  I loved Kanye's collection during PFW especially the below boots (which I would rock in a heart beat).  However, considering a pair of his shoes from his last collection cost $6k I doubt I'll be wearing Ye's shoes anytime soon.  What do you guys think of these boots?  Ye or Nay?







*Pics courtesy of Getty Images, nowfashion.com, and instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment