Friday, March 16, 2012

Charlotte Olympia Isla Palm Leaf Sandals

First think I thought of when I saw these sandals was sipping a Mojito on an island most likely because of the palm leaf detail or perhaps because it's been a long day and I simply want a Mojito.  Regardless, I just love love love these signature island brains platform sandals by Charlotte Olympia.  So much so that I have resolved to finally buy a pair of her shoes for the Spring/Summer.  Now I just have to decide on which pair(s)...this will be fun and I'll post pics on instagram to get your suggestions.  You can find me instagrm at @shoebytch so follow and help me pick!

So what do you guys think of these island platforms by Charlotte...a contender?  





*Pictures courtesy of Net-a-Porter

Shoe features light-green, green sueded, and papaya leather, palm leaf design, buckle closure at ankle, 6" heel, and 1.5" platform.  Retailed at $1,075 and available for purchase at Net-A-Porter.

1 comment: