Sunday, August 14, 2011

ANIMAL INSTINCTS: Leopard Addition

So as we all know leopard is still hot this fall with designers using the print to bring fierce animal sexiness to their designs.  Below are a few (by few I mean a lot) of my Hot Leopard Picks for Fall 2011 in no particular order covering both high and low-end prices. I like them all but I'm partial to the Top Shop, Charlotte Olympia Kandee Shoes, and Tory Burch pieces.  Thinking I'm missing a pair of hot leopard shoes for the fall?  Let me know and I'll check it out!



ACTIVATE by Top Shop
$190 at Top Shop



STARE by Top Shop
$160 at Top Shop


JEMMA by Dolce Vita
$215 at Nordstroms




GATSBY by Fergie



LORISSA by Sam Edelman
$225 at Nordstroms



SIERRA by Calvin Klein
$134 at Lori's Shoes






CELINA by Rock & Republic
$294 now $177 at Revolve




MACE by Top Shop
$75 at Top Shop




JUDE by Tory Burch
$325 at Net-A-Porter



Leopard Print Pump by Versace
$795 at Net-A-Porter



Leopard Print Pump with Ostrich Feathers by Brian Atwood
$1,450 at Nordstroms




POLLY by Charlotte Olympia
$905 at Nordstroms




JERRELL by Vince Camuto
$139 at Nordstroms
*side bar* They so raised the price of these they were $90 2 weeks ago...smh



Leopard Booties by Cesare Paciotti
$450 at YOOX

'Paranormal' by ASOS
$86.20 at ASOS





Leopard Lace Up by Roberto Festa
$375 now $198 at Shoebox





CARNBY by Steve Madden
 $189 at LuLu's
*side bar* complete JC knock off but that buckle they added made it cuter





Honorable Mention
(Also popping up a lot this Fall is Zebra print in warm Leopard like tones)

Kandee Shoes
Available soon for purchase at Kandee Shoes
*Read more about Kandee Shoes here*


SIMBA by Top Shop
$156 at Top Shop
*side bar*...I'm so getting these : )



TWO-FACE LACE UP by Charlotte Olympia




1 comment:

  1. I like a few of them and it will take some long hard thinking to narrow it down to one. I do know which 3 I am not liking at all and that is Sam Edelman, Mace by Top Shop, and Brian Atwood with the ostrich feathers.

    ReplyDelete